The website, accessible at the following address www.zest-haccp.fr, is published by the company Zest HACCP, which belongs to the company Phytocontrol.
As Phytocontrol is concerned about respecting the rules relating to the protection of personal data, this website has been developed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) and the French Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978 in its latest version.
Phytocontrol is committed to ensuring that your personal data is collected in a lawful, fair and transparent manner.
- Who is the data controller processing your data on the website?
The data controller processing your personal data is Phytocontrol, a simplified joint stock company registered with the Nîmes Trade and Companies Register under number 490 024 049 and located at Parc scientifique Georges Besse II, 180 rue Philippe Maupas, 30035 Nîmes, France.
- What personal data is processed?
The personal data processed includes the following:
- Personal data allowing you to be identified: title, surname, first name, company name, email address, telephone number.
Certain personal data is mandatory (fields marked with an asterisk). Otherwise, Phytocontrol will not be able to provide you with the service.
- Why is your data collected?
The processing of personal data is legally based on the execution of a contract, the legal obligations incumbent on Phytocontrol, the legitimate interests of Phytocontrol and, where applicable, on your consent. Where processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you do not wish to fill in the fields marked with an asterisk, you may not be able to access certain services on the website and Phytocontrol may not be able to respond to your request.
- Who will receive your data?
Personal data is processed, within the limits of their powers, by:
- the marketing and communication, human resources, logistics, legal, accounting, IT and customer relations departments of Phytocontrol;
- external service providers in charge of implementing the processing of personal data or in the context of consulting and assistance missions of Phytocontrol. In this case, Phytocontrol takes care to ensure that the contracts that bind it to these data processors are in accordance with the legal and regulatory provisions.
- How long will your data be kept?
Your personal data is kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed and is then deleted.
The main retention periods are as follows:
|Commercial prospecting||3 years from your last contact|
- How do the targeted offers you receive work?
You are informed that Phytocontrol may offer you personalised offers and information which should interest you, in our opinion, in view of the products purchased or consulted.
You may object to the processing at any time in accordance with Article 7 of this policy.
- What are your rights?
In accordance with the regulations in force concerning the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify and delete your personal data, as well as the right to limit and oppose the processing of your data, the right to portability of your data and the right to define directives concerning the conservation, deletion and communication of your personal data after your death. You can exercise your rights by sending:
- an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You may be asked to provide proof of identity.
- a letter to the following address: Phytocontrol, Parc scientifique Georges Besse II, 180 rue Philippe Maupas, 30035 Nîmes, France.
You may be disallowed from exercising any of your rights if your request does not meet the requirements of this Policy or the Regulations in force. In this case, you will be duly notified.
- How is the security and confidentiality of your data ensured?
The trust of Phytocontrol’s customers is a top priority. Phytocontrol uses a specialised hosting company that provides services to millions of active customers, including businesses, educational institutions and public bodies, in more than 190 countries. These customers include financial and healthcare service providers, as well as government agencies, who entrust some of their most sensitive information.
Phytocontrol is aware of the fact that, for its customers, the confidentiality and security of data is paramount. That is why, with the hosting company, Phytocontrol remains the owner of your content and keeps control of it thanks to tools that make it possible to determine where your content will be stored, to secure your content in transit and at rest, and to manage access to services and resources.
Maintaining customer trust is an ongoing commitment. Phytocontrol makes every effort to inform you of its data security and privacy policies, practices, and the technologies that Phytocontrol implements.